Markers Update v1.1
Hello everyone! After a week of WTIAU's release; I have some good updates here! Generally, Markers have been added and some bugs are fixed; but in detail, here's a list of what's been changed:
- First difference you'll notice is the on-screen tips. They'll guide you through the simulation based on what action you're doing. You can see them at bottom-left of your screen and can be turned off/on by [T].
- Added different markers to the demo! You can pick them up and draw with them on almost every surface (that's why they're called AnySurface™️). The blue color is on teacher's table, but other colors are hidden in the demo; find them all!
- An eraser was made too. But it can only delete whole lines and the line detection is still a bit buggy. It's better than not being able to erase though...
- Chairs' physics are re-designed to have better simulation and be more fun!
- Other small changes: player is thinner, projector music is changed, more drop sounds added, enhanced particle effect, about menu changed and laptop now turns off to indicate projector's activity.
- Bug fixes: picking falling-into-infinity bug partially fixed, more collider added, halo clipping fixed and more bugs added to fix later!
Thanks for 30+ downloads on the first week! I hope you enjoy this demo as much as I enjoyed making it! :D
Get WTIAU Classroom Demo
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.