WTIAU Classroom Demo
A downloadable demo for Windows
This is a demo of a fully modeled 3D classroom made for Roya Bagheri's game design class. The room design is based on a Western Tehran Islamic Azad University classroom.
Objects in this classroom are physics based and can be interacted with:
- Use the light switch to turn off/on the lights in class.
- Press any key on the laptop to start a sample video from projector.
- You can pick up some objects like the flashlight and light bulb on table.
- Roll up/down the projector panel by interacting with it.
- Use the markers to draw anywhere. Different colors are hidden in class. Find them all!
- If you feel playful; you can smash chairs to make some chaos :)))
You can do some actions in the classroom demo:
- Walk around with A,W,S,D.
- Run with left shift.
- Jump with space.
- Interact with objects in class with E or left mouse.
- Pick up or drop objects with right mouse.
- Zoom in/out with Z key.
You can change these keys or bind joystick, game pad, controller or... inputs in game launcher dialog. There are some tips at bottom-left which guides you based on what situation you are and can be turned off with T.
Buy the Unity 2018 source to get access to the full source of this demo under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
You'll get access to:
- A fully modeled realistic classroom with baked + real time lightning powered by Progressive light mapping engine.
- Clean physically based rendered models of classroom objects rigged from the classroom's base model: Wooden door, Student's chair, Teacher's chair, Teacher's table, Laptop, Flashlight, Light bulb and a projector. Most of these models have Albedo, Normal map and Roughness textures on Unity's standard shader.
- A playable demo game with Unity's character controller, Interactions and Actions C# scripts with simple procedure to make new intractable objects.
- Simple and elegant UI for interacting with objects and pause menu with sub menus.
- 3D drawing system which uses Unity's trail renderer and has a fully customizable script + an eraser with separate code.
Note that according to Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license you can edit, share and use anything you want in your project as long as you give proper credit (Example: some 3D assets and codes made by IEP-Esy (https://iep-esy.itch.io))
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
|Tags||3D, Destruction, First-Person, Funny, Open World, Physics, Real-Time, Unity|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Markers Update v1.1Dec 21, 2019